SHIPPING INFORMATION: F.O.B. Factory
- Carmichael Throne Company’s responsibility ceases and title of goods is passed to the purchaser when a shipment is accepted for transportation by any carrier from our factory/warehouse. Carrier routing will be established by Carmichael Throne Company if it is not otherwise indicated on Client’s purchase order.
- All freight charges for shipments will be added to the Carmichael invoice and billed to the client unless otherwise instructed on the purchase order.
- Clients do have the option to designate their own Carrier and make payment for freight charges directly to their Carrier. In such cases, the instructions for shipping must be stated clearly on the purchase orders.
- For 3rd Party Shipments, if any shipment is received damaged, please note the damage on the Carrier freight bill at the time of acceptance, and immediately file a claim for appropriate damages with the Carrier. Any concealed damages must be reported to the transportation company within 15 days from the date of delivery. All damaged merchandise claims must be filed directly with the delivering Carrier.
- Shipping quotes are valid only until expiration date.
- Will call orders will be held for 24 hours maximum.