Carmichael Throne Seats are uniquely designed orthopedic chairs that help to alleviate pain while you sit. Our patented seat design allows your tailbone and entire spine to rest without direct contact with the seat, creating a “free floating spine.” The specially designed gap between the seat cushions enables your coccyx and pelvic floor to “float” above the seat—while evenly distributing your weight on both sides of the chair helping to promote better siting posture. By preventing the constant upward pressure on your tailbone and entire spine while you sit, our orthopedic chairs reduce spinal disc compression. The result? More-Comfortable Sitting. That means relief from all kinds of pain, stress and discomfort in all these areas: tailbone or coccyx, lower back, prostate, perineum, pelvis, hip joints, sciatic nerve area and more.
Don’t sit in pain another minute.
- The tailbone or coccyx, lower back, hip joints and pelvic floor tend to be the most common areas of the body affected by the pressure that sitting causes. Our specially designed orthopedic chairs, featuring a 2-1/2″ wide gap in the seat, relieve this pressure and directly address the cause of the problem.
- Spinal stenosis, inflamed prostate, scoliosis, and a host of other health problems are made worse by sitting on unsuitable chairs. The gap in Carmichael Throne Seats reduces the pressure on these sensitive areas and helps to alleviate the pain.
- If you spend all day sitting, chances are you’ll suffer from pain at some point in the future. The constant pressure on your lower back and tailbone, caused by sitting for long periods of time, eventually catches up with you. It’s not a matter of if; it’s a matter of when. You can help avoid sitting-related pain by using a Carmichael Throne at work, at home, in your studio, in your car—or wherever you do most of your sitting.
- Constant, lingering sitting-related pain leads to fatigue and drains your energy. When you remove the source of stress and pressure on your body, the pain subsides or disappears completely. And when there’s no pain, there’s also less fatigue.
- Carmichael Throne Seats are made from firm, high quality foam that supports the body—while the strategically placed gap relieves pressure.
- Less pressure to the spine can promote better circulation and reduce the need to shift your body weight in order to get comfortable.
“Sit and Feel Better” with Carmichael Throne.
Available in a variety of models and styles, our orthopedic seating products are ideal for your office, studio, home or car. Whether you need an office chair, drafting stool, drum throne, travel cushion or more… we have an affordable solution for you!
You only get one spine so treat it well. When you invest in a Carmichael Throne, you put the pain and discomfort behind you! Order Now!