ORDER, TERMS, SHIPPING, RETURN, PRODUCT AND WARRANTY POLICIES
- No minimum order is ever required by Carmichael Throne Company.
- All purchase orders and cancellations must be issued IN WRITING and faxed, mailed or e-mailed to Carmichael Throne Company.
- Cancellations must be confirmed IN WRITING by Carmichael. All orders for items that are in stock will be expedited/shipped within a 48 hour period upon receipt of a confirmed purchase order in writing.
- If any item in your purchase order is not in stock, you will be notified. Upon notification, you will have the following three options to choose from regarding your order.
1. Ship the items that are available now and back order the out of stock items. (Split-shipment)
2. Hold the order until all items are in stock and then ship the entire order complete. (Hold and Consolidate)
3. Ship the items that are available now and cancel the order for items not in stock.
TERMS OF SALE:
- Full payment in advance will be required for all orders.
- Carmichael Throne Company reserves the right to adjust pricing at any time.
SHIPPING INFORMATION: F.O.B. Factory
- Carmichael Throne Company’s responsibility ceases and title of goods is passed to the purchaser when a shipment is accepted for transportation by any carrier from our factory/warehouse. Carrier routing will be established by Carmichael Throne Company if it is not otherwise indicated on Client’s purchase order.
- All freight charges for shipments will be added to the Carmichael invoice and billed to the client unless otherwise instructed on the purchase order.
- Clients do have the option to designate their own Carrier and make payment for freight charges directly to their Carrier. In such cases, the instructions for shipping must be stated clearly on the purchase orders.
- For 3rd Party Shipments, if any shipment is received damaged, please note the damage on the Carrier freight bill at the time of acceptance and immediately file a claim for appropriate damages with the Carrier. Any concealed damages must be reported to the transportation company within 15 days from the date of delivery. All damaged merchandise claims must be filed directly with the delivering Carrier.
- Shipping quotes are valid only until expiration date.
- Will call orders will be held for 24 hours maximum.
- If you are not satisfied with your merchandise, or if you find that it is defective or damaged, it may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of the original purchase date from Carmichael with proof of purchase.
- After 30 days, Carmichael will replace or repair the defective or damaged parts and components based on the guidelines within the limited warranty.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained to process the damaged return.
- Merchandise returned free of defects or damages must be returned in its original packaging and in re-saleable condition. Customer must return the merchandise freight prepaid to Carmichael’s designated location. Carmichael will not refund to customer the original shipping charges or the return shipping charges. In addition, a 25% restocking fee will be charged to the Customer’s account on all non-defective returns for refund/exchange to cover additional packaging, handling and administrative costs. We reserve the right to refuse returns that show excessive wear, odor or not in original condition.
- Credit for the full cost minus shipping and processing fees, will be issued to customers upon receipt of the returned merchandise.
- Damages due to freight carrier mishandling should be notified upon receipt of merchandise. Credit for damaged merchandise will be issued to customers upon resolution of the claim to the freight carrier on behalf of the customer.
- Damages done when shipping 3rd party are not covered in with the 3rd party carrier, both Trucking and Fed Ex/UPS.
- All products are subject to change.
CARMICHAEL THRONE COMPANY’S FIVE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY FOR CHAIRS
Carmichael Throne Company wants you to be satisfied with our products. When used and maintained properly, they will provide you with years of satisfaction.
Carmichael products are warranted against manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for five years from the ORIGINAL DATE OF RETAIL PURCHASE with the following exceptions: Upholstery materials, foam, gas cylinders, wood components and control mechanisms. Upholstery materials and foam are warranted against unusual wear or deterioration and gas cylinders, wood components, and controls against structural failure or unusual wear for EIGHTEEN months.
The warranty obligation is limited to the replacement or repair, at CARMICHAEL THRONE COMPANYS’ option, of defective parts and components. The warranty of this product is null and void if the product is subject to negligence, abuse, misuse, modification, accident, or if the customer does not perform the necessary maintenance outline below. The warranty is only rated for the original purchaser of the product and will not be honored if the product is resold. All warranties are for normal usage defined as a forty-hour workweek by persons weighing two hundred fifty pounds or less.
Should any component be found to be defective under normal single shift usage (eight hours a day), that component will be replaced free of charge. In order to get the replacement part, please return the product or part to the dealer from whom it was purchased. The dealer will send the defective part to the manufacturer, freight prepaid. The manufacturer will repair or replace the defective parts and return it to the dealer, freight prepaid. Customers must be responsible for maintenance of this product including assembly, cleaning, and making sure all hardware is securely fastened.
This warranty applies only to the product; the manufacturer is not responsible in any way for loss, inconvenience or any other special or consequential damages caused by any product defect. This warranty is the only warranty applicable on all Carmichael products. All other warranties, expressed or implied prior, are disclaimed.
This web site is not designed to, and does not, provide medical advice. All content (“content”), including text, graphics, images and information available on or through this web site are for general informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this web site. Never rely on information on this web site in place of seeking professional medical advice.